Food and Beverage Manager m/f
For one of our clients in the Caribbean, we are looking for an experienced manager.
Are you an entrepreneurial F&B professional who knows how to make a success of a nice diversity of different outlets within this fantastic resort? This leading resort, with no less than three beach clubs, is looking for an entrepreneurial, down to earth and operational F&B professional.
In this position you are responsible for, among other things:
- The various outlets and you know how to manage turnover clearly and transparently, manage costs and you also have an eye for efficiency in operational management. You also guarantee quality and your work is aimed at growth of the organization (HR, finance and service).
- In addition, you work on the work floor and you are an excellent host/hostess. Service is a guiding principle in your daily work.
- You ensure compliance with the procedures and strive for a high level of service with your team on a daily basis and know how to anticipate various situations.
- You understand the guests at the resort and understand what they want. You are able to speak to guests and resolve any complaints they may have and show understanding in a professional manner. You don't walk away from a busy operation and know how to inspire and guide your guests and the team in all circumstances to ensure the best level of service on the island.
- You are responsible for the schedules and planning. You will be able to switch professionally to staff deployment and optimize efficiency / productivity.
- You will work closely with the management and hotel manager. You can implement decisions from the management in a professional manner and communicate transparently.
- You have knowledge of the different cost structures within the food and beverage industry and you can manage and make decisions based on this knowledge.
- You have excellent product knowledge and can make proposals for improving menus and drawing up cost calculations for your departments.
Does this 'once in a life time opportunity' appeal to you? Are you ready for this challenge in one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean? We look forward to receiving your CV (incl. photo) and motivation via email@example.com