Finance Manager m/v
For one of our clients in Curacao, we are looking for an experienced
Finance Manager m/f
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate, timely financial reports, oversee and implement
all financial and general administrative functions for the business and prepare summary
reports to the General Manager and the Regional Finance Director. Functionally, this role will
have responsibility over Finance, Risk management and statutory administrative functions.
In this position you are, among other things, responsible for:
- Responsible for preparation of accurate and timely financial information and reporting for the Curaçao business.
- Finance functional reporting line to the Regional Finance Director and operational reporting line to the General Manager Curaçao
- To oversee preparation of the monthly management accounts and forecasts, and review/analyse the monthly management accounts and variances with General Manager.
- To supervise and manage all financial departments including billing & collection, and general accounting.
- To ensure that adequate internal controls are in place and functioning within the business.
- Oversee and administer the department’s management development process and ensure policy documents are in line with Group requirements using best practice.
- Implementation and maintenance of 26 key Controls – at minimum.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant management information to the Regional Finance
Director and General Manager.
● Produce and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with Area, Divisional and
Group requirements and assist with analysis and preparation of improvement plans.
● Continually review the reporting and information system requirements to meet the needs of the business.
Responsible for completion of:
● 3 Year Plans
● Annual Budgets
● Monthly Forecasts
● Play a key role in reporting and managing the business's achievements against targets for
profits, balance sheet and cash.
● Effectively communicate with the General Manager and Regional Finance Director on
financial and managerial matters.
● Provide advice and guidance to the General Manager and Management Team on all matters relating
to finance. This may entail site visits to directly support managers as well as telephone/email advice and guidance.
● Review and produce the monthly Management Accounts pack- including the
detailed review of all contract profit and loss accounts, variance analysis etc.
● Update and maintain Company portfolio analysis.
● Oversee day to day management of accounts and administration departments
● Provide ad hoc management information
● Assist in the production of monthly forecasting and reporting
● Balance Sheet forecasting
● Cash Management and Forecasting
● Liaise with Internal and External Auditors
Personal Qualities / Attributes
· Strategic and innovative thinking
· Behaviours aligned with the values of Service, Relationships and
Teamwork across all levels
· High energy level/self-motivated
· High integrity/disciplined/structured/persevering
· Highly developed engagement skills
Does this once in a lifetime opportunity appeal to you? Are you ready for this high-level challenge and opportunity in Curacao? Then we would like to see your CV (incl. photo) and motivation via email@example.com