Hotel Operations and Sales Manager m/f
For one of our clients in the Caribbean, we are looking for an experienced Hotel Operations and Sales Manager m/f
This fantastic position is for a real commercial and operational manager who would like to share his experience and passion with a beautiful growing company.
One of the things you are ultimately responsible for in this position is:
- Ensuring quality and financial results in all operational departments.
- You anticipate on productivity and efficiency in order to achieve the most positive possible business return.
- You develop the company, the overall team and the subsequent projects. You will also initiate new projects, in consultation with the management, and with your passion and commitment you will be able to carry out projects and delegate transparently.
- You will have experience with HR and will be able to follow the current personnel policy and draw up, maintain and coordinate rules and procedures.
- You will be energetic in drawing up the right strategy for the operational departments and together with the various department heads you will ensure a more than successful hotel operation and future objective(s). Together with the commercial department, you can further develop the operation and commercial side of the resort and make it the most successful resort.
- You can anticipate costs, you can think 'out of the box' and in an innovative and creative way ensure an optimal business return.
- You are professional in your communication with guests and you can resolve any complaints and from there also propose (realistic) improvements to the management.
- You will participate in CAPEX proposals and budget for the coming period(s).
- You are part of the management team and the Revenue team and can provide input for the various Revenue meetings and think along with them and make proposals for Forecasting and BOB in the area of rooms.
- Report directly to the General Manager and replace him in his absence.
Does this 'once in a life time opportunity' appeal to you? Are you ready for this challenge in one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean? We look forward to receiving your CV (incl. photo) and motivation via email@example.com