Food and Beverage Manager m/f
For one of our clients in Aruba, we are looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager m/f.
You are the face and positive energy of the restaurant and all F&B areas. Your primary objective is total guest satisfaction delivered by a knowledgeable, positive F&B team in a professional and friendly manner. Your daily tasks will include coordinating daily restaurant management operations, delivering superior F&B service, maximizing guest satisfaction and handling complaints professionally and efficiently.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to train, coach, motivate and discipline F&B team
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Problem solver and solution oriented with strong attention to detail
- Organized with strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken),
- Dutch, Spanish, Papiamento and German are a plus.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position
- HBO Bachelor degree or equivalent in Hospitality/F&B Management
- Extensive F&B knowledge of fine-dining service, foods, liquors and wines
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP Food Safety Procedures
- Computer knowledge and familiarity with restaurant management software
- PMS/POS systems, Open Table and Squirrel are a plus.
Competitive salaries, health disabilities- and life insurances, dental- and vision insurance, associate’s wellness program, various bonuses, loan availability
Applicants will be submitted to a pre-employment drug test.
Does this 'once in a life time opportunity' appeal to you? Are you ready for this challenge in one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean? We look forward to receiving your CV (incl. photo) and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org.